Mode today introduced its flagship product, the world’s first universal smart cannabis dosing device & companion app for 510 cannabis cartridges. Mode puts control in the hands of its users, providing a sensible approach to consumption by removing the guesswork out of dosing and helping them achieve the ideal experience every time. Mode is available for preorder at www.mode.co To coincide with the launch, Mode is showcasing at Pepcom’s Digital Experience at CES 2021 on January 11, 2021.
“At Mode, we are about elevating cannabis from an escape or just ‘a good time’ into a powerful tool for health and wellness,” said Stephen Bates, co-founder and director of product, Mode. “Whether it’s to relieve pain, spark creativity, or lull you to sleep, we offer a ‘mode’ for your unique needs and endocannabinoid system.”
Mode offers several exclusive features including:
- Real-Time Dosing Control – Mode’s Touch Slider™ allows users to adjust their dose with precision down to the milligram.
- Universal 510 Compatibility – Mode is compatible with the universal 510 threaded cartridge, giving users the freedom to enjoy their favorite strains from the best brands on the market.
- Haptic Guidance™– Mode’s Inhale & Exhale Haptic Guidance feature lets users know exactly when to stop inhaling and when to exhale with a gentle vibration from the device.
- Quick-Snap™ Connector – Swap out 510 cartridges with a simple snap. No screwing or twisting required.
- Child/Tamper-Proof – The Mode device can be locked manually or remotely with the app.
- Connected Mode App – The companion mobile app features the first ever control dashboard for personalized cannabis consumption. It provides access to detailed dosage plans, product information, feedback loop, personalized recommendations and consumption analytics.
Founded by cannabis visionaries Izzy Kirsh, Mark (Akiva) Wagner and Stephen Bates, the Mode platform was designed for wellness and recreational users alike. The idea for Mode was first realized when Kirsh suffered a personal injury, which led him to identify the opportunity and need for personalized and sensible cannabis dosing. The trio then embarked on a comprehensive R&D exploration, collaborating with a world-class design and engineering team and raising $2.5M in funding to bring Mode to market.