Job Openings at this time
DATE: March 19, 2021
IT Desktop Support
A rare opportunity is available to join a major market radio engineering team to work with some of the newest state of the art technology at Beasley Media Group in Las Vegas. We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated person who is qualified for this rare opportunity to work in a large modern radio facility. Beasley’s Las Vegas market includes (4) FM’s and (1) AM. The ideal candidate will support our staff with all computer-related hardware and software needs; maintain documentation of all network, computer and user information; maintain general office computers; manage local computer networks; manage local phone systems and must provide mobile phone and email support.
- Strong Computer knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users for Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of basic Networking protocols and commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- At least two years of formal IT training or associated experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint & Apple OS is a plus.
- Previous radio broadcast experience is a plus.
- Experience with WideOrbit Radio Automation software is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call.
- Must have own transportation.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Valid drivers’ license and vehicle insurance are required.
Last date for consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to: Techjobs@bbgi.com
DATE: February 22, 2021
Beasley Media Group, LLC Las Vegas Nevada is seeking a dynamic Account Executive. Must have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and the ability to have fun. Responsible for developing advertising relationships and customized marketing solutions for potential clients both on air and online. Media experience is a plus. The candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Sales experience and college degree preferred, but not required. Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date: February 22, 2021
Digital Sales Executive
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC/Las Vegas digital sales team is growing again! We are looking for a motivated, out of the box digital strategist and sales maven with 3-5 years digital sales experience to join our team.
This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG-Las Vegas’s solution-based approach and robust menu of digital products requires that this Digital Sales Executive possess a deep understanding of the entire digital advertising landscape. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM, SEO as well as analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer-centric.
• Hunt: Develop new business
• Perform probing CNA’s to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
• Create custom programs in conjunction with our support Pods to achieve client’s objectives
• Present, close, and renew
• Work with clients and our support Pods to optimize campaigns
• Post campaign, review custom performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Applicants may send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer No Person will be discriminated against due to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability.
For more Beasley Media Group, Inc job opportunities, click here